1) More police on our streets.
2) Get tough on drugs and gangs.
3) Tackling anti-social behaviour.
4) Prevent and reduce knife crime.
5) Better support for victims of crime.
6) Use technology to combat crime.
For too long crimes have been brushed off as "anti-social behaviour". And for too long we have been let down by weak Labour leadership that has seen police taken off our streets and allowed crime to flourish in the very places we live.
I want to change that.
That's why I need to hear from you. Please take a few minutes to fill in my Community Crime Survey so that I can understand how crime is affecting you and your community.
To complete the survey please follow the link below.